Mama AFRICA | KENYA

 Excerpt from Trip to KENYA>

 I felt some type of way... I'd just finished Breakfast ~ A French/Kenyan Crepe, Potatoes + Grilled Tomato, Steamed Carrots w/ Mango Juice, and a sip of Black Coffee. I longed for the beach, but there was work to BE DONE -- the warm water and waves, kites flying in the air, and White Sand so soft you melt into it with each step. But all in all, I knew I had TO get to it! I came to Malindi - not to witness a wedding but a Playwright, an Artist, a Friend, a Host. And every day since I agreed to jump on board, I'd be rocking and rolling. Time is over the Essence. This weekend is the COOL DOWN>>> Watamu, a PLACE so LOVELY + Serene. Energizing & Free. Tomorrow, I book it. Nairobi. Then HOOME. <3 to MD.


for more : FOLLOW ME ON YT.

Beebodi

Comments

Popular Posts