BlackGirlMagic for Self-Care Cultivation

What is Black Girl Magic?

Magic--in and of itself is a culmination of supernatural power, elements, particles and organism that well together to create and affirm a LIVING THINGS.

*The BeeBodi definition.
But it's true! 

Historically Black Women, Women of Color, Aboriginals, Brown and Native to the Land women find a way to make something out of absolutely nothing. They make a way... find a way.....create a way to solve problems or bring resolve to chaos in their environment. Peace Makers. Saving Graces. Havens. Rocks. Strong Towers as we are known to be. And hold these very noble titles, they can easily become stigmas or even worst burdens whereas Black Women are not able to provide solace to their own lives, achieve freedom and release within themselves or worst fail to experience the MAGIC at all.
  

Have you ever seen the episode of Scandal where Kerri Washington was locked a way with a White Male counterpart? As she was strategizing ways to get out, she couldn't help but save him too all those his situation with unpromising. She discovers at the end that is was a test of the mind and that her Heroism-Complex could potentially do her more harm than help if she kept up. 
In this case, race has nothing to do with it...we can look at and think about the concepts of:
Energy Management or Distribution.

What are we giving ourselves to? Or ethically giving our POWER to?

This year, 2019. 
We at the BeeBodi Marketplace encourage you to turn your Eye inward and give to yourself.
Self Care is not a luxury, commodity or product that you purchase on a shelf. 
Although these things do ENHANCE your experience. 
It is the permission that you give yourself to be Loved, show Kindness, be Forgiving, Invest in and Shine Light UPON Yourself. 

That in-value able place where a single thought, spark of inspiration, peace or the welling up of new energy can emerge from within. That is the start of MAGIC.
Much like how we began with our single product the BEARD JUICE Spray in a humble place of question, pause and reflection.....you are capable of doing the same. 
The answer for Self-Cultivation and Empowerment do not always lay in your ambitious pursuits. 
Not everyone is meant to start a new business, take on extreme exploits, cancel their appointments for the date to devote "ME TIME".






It's just in the mindfulness of your day to day doings that help you to generate that MAGIC. Which is essentially honoring One's Self. 

I am thankful for the little moments, nuances and instances of life that appear to be setbacks but really opt as a GIFTS if I were to see it as such. 
This morning, I personally began my day my whiting out an error I'd made on my business cards. 
This is about 300 cards, I needed to correct hand. 
I am grateful because it forced me to slow down, sit and listen to the news for the day and be still. 
Doing things by hand is therapeutic for me because everything is automated these days. It requires something of me that is organic, real and enjoyable.





Next, I spontaneously opened a Websters Dictionary that I'd bought for my little brother of the Holidays. I'd give him the task of providing me WORD of the DAY and it's definition so as of course to see the value in words, learning and expanding his vocabulary....but also to steer him from complete dependency on his new laptop or distracted by the open ended sources of entertainment that he could stream from online. 

This morning, I myself opened the book to right away land my eyes on the word: "FERVENT" which resonates with my life's current pursuit: of fervency in prayer. 
In this moment, I felt affirmed as if I knew that I was doing exactly what I needed for myself in that moment. And all was well.

What do you have within you? Around you? As a part of you, that can generate Magical Moments?
Self-Care is another work for fulfillment, enjoyment or bliss. 

Explore that.
And let us know how we can help. 
Be in Service or an Enhancement. 
If you need help tapping into that creative space~we do offer assistant as well. 



Book a 1-1- Holistic Session Today! | www.beebodi.com




Comments

Popular Posts