Jet Set Go! | Port of Paradise? Visit Trinidad


How do you define Paradise?

Every destination is different. 



It all depends on where you Jet Set GO!

Trinidad is not known for jaw-dropping picturesque beach resorts, vacation spots, and R&R - that's Tobago.
 
Instead, its winy mountainous roads, busy streets, epic festive Holidays, and delicious street foods, charisma and character is an acquired appreciation. That's why you've got VISIT + EXPERIENCE. 
Carnival in February is the country's main source of income next to oil refineries, cocoa distribution, and ecological development/research.


The beauty and fullness of life can be found all around. You Just need to Open Your EYES!

For me - I found the beauty. It's an evolution that usually begins somewhere around Queens Park Savanna in Port of Spain with a fresh Tamarind Juice or COLD Young Nut. It's there I can enjoy and support the vendors or kick back in the truck of my car beneath the stars. When I'm not doing yoga at the Sangha Trinidad studio, I'm singing karaoke at a bar or grabbing a bite to eat at a slammin' BBQ joint. (that's the grill not the Sauce)

If it is February just like this year - I'm up and out on the road for Jouvert Morning from midnight until 7 AM. There are also many ways to get good earth energy - a hike, a trek through the Cocoa Farms, a trip to La Vega Gran Couva or GAYAP Reforestation Site. 

Here are some highlight moments from my Trip. 
FOLLOW ON ALL PLATFORMS FOR MORE!

Youtube: @na.bee
Instagram: @na.bee


Book Yours Flight + Hotel | Save + get 3.5% cashback 








Thinking about going to Trinidad Carnivale? 















Watch NOW for my Juice Commercial 
Brought to You by Tringlobe Media





 

Comments

Popular Posts