Women GLOW UP: The Summer Cake by Inna Kondratova

I am Blessed. 
Let's just begin there. 

The Beebodi Marketplace is a safe haven for ALL looking to grow and expand knowledge of Health + Wellness in their lives, business, community and in the WORLD. It is important that even in this effort to rise, that we continue to support local and small businesses just the same. There are so many great things happening on the ground from the hands and hearts of real people that Amazon simply can not provide. 

One such business is a specialty mobile bakery service provided by Inna Kondratova.
It was predestined I suppose--- that she would connect with me on Instagram displaying her work of exquisite cakes when I all I had been asking about around my birthday week, longing for and dreaming about was a pistachio cake. This is a rare find, because it has to made a certain way and to begin with this particular nut costs a hefty price per bag, usually starting at $12 USD.

I was thrilled when she agreed to make me a custom, "no-bake" cake which is Vegan, Fresh and delightful.
Here is photo of this heavenly edible delight.

  

Biting into a slice was like having a gourmet fruit custard tart. The base of the cake pie was raw pistachio chewy nut bar with a thick rich pistachio nut paste for the middle layer. The raspberry filling smeared to perfection was tasty with just the right balance of SWEET. Drizzled as you can see with nut shavings and edible gold with mint garnishings to accompany it. 

Needless to say, my Birthday wish had come true.


 



I shared my first tasting of this with a family member of mine. Although by then my birthday had come and gone a few days following -- I still felt the need to make this day special. So I lit candles, made wishes and beamed over the richness of the flavor of each slice.

In fact, there were two cakes actually, so this one is a 3 Layer Blueberry Jam Cream Cheese Filling.
The outside icing was a white belgian chocolate, topped with sugar molten figurine with Blueberries and the thoughtful detail of a purple ribbon. 

.  


I hope you enjoy my pictures! Unfortunately you cannot eat nor taste the images--and from this point forward Inna has advised me that no longer makes traditional cakes. Vegan Only!

If you'd like have your very own custom bake contact her today!

IG: @kis_bakery
Email: kinnase89@gmail.com
Germantown, MD Pick Up Site
Not available on Saturdays!


P.S. did I mention how, surprised me with another Vegan delight?! A few days later. She really aims to please her customers and values their opinion and feedback on her cakes. 

A chocolate strawberry filled mini cake.



Comments