check UP on me:: Kayla Naturale'Bee


Thank You for stopping by to check on me. 

This time of Quarantine has been such a blessing. Before things slowed down, it was I who felt like I was falling behind and couldn't keep up with the World. Everywhere I'd go something new would arise, a new trend pops up or cool trick to learn about and adapt to--but as for me and my health things were dwindling away. It is true that through exercise and teaching movement and breathing techniques, I've been able to cope and keep my physical stature up to par. Yet, there never seemed to be enough time to just BE.....or to let THINGS just BE. A moment seemed to come and pass by so quickly that my reflections often felt like snapshots that would dissolve into thin air soon after I've taken them in my mind. This is why Journal is such healthy component to self-care and grounding. I guess that's why I never like liked SNAPCHAT. *laughs* just 24 hours is not enough to call it a moment. 

The Quarantine-- this extended pause it seems, has allowed for us all to be fully present and decide what best to during this interim time of stillness. For some, it drove them to speed up--drive their endeavors ahead while others it caused them to accept this gradual pace and go with the FLOW. 

Flow is important. It evens out the infrequencies, inharmonic balance and energy that it taking place--all in at once in our lives. Flow returns us to a state of surrender and helps to open up our minds and hearts to what we may have been missing. This can be achieved within just a simple gestures of kindness, love, mercy, peace, forgiveness, gentleness, thoughtfulness and the like  towards others and toward ourselves.

As an Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner, I am constantly keeping my eye on the prize. I want to build a sustainable, healthy life for myself and connect the Beebodi Marketplace to as many individuals who can and will benefit from it. My responsibility is to keep the focus, remain steadfast and honorable in my doings therefore I also have a responsibility to take care of myself. I always feel a little remorse when I have to step away from the creative process or stop watching the growth for a little while. But time is relative and how my time is spent a part of the Beebodi Marketplace is just as important and necessary to bond with and be whole in Life. 

Here was a GOOD Day. I took a chance and went to the beach on Memorial Day. Everyone kept their respective 6 ft of distance a part. The drive was just as peaceful as time spent on the sand. I opted to not get into the water, as it was Ice Cold from the recent weather and a storm and rain was soon due to pass by. I enjoyed reading a book and walking along the boardwalk *mask free* which where I discovered something new. Ocean City has a museum of Lifeguard since the early 1900's. It doesn't get any better than that!

Im learning to take more days like this for myself because when I feel alive--I can BREATHE more life and breath into the work that I do!





Comments

Popular Posts