GYROKINESIS® from Young to Old

My Goal as a GYROKINESIS®, Wellness Practitioner, and Holistic Advocate Instructor is to make a difference in the lives of my clients, friends and loved ones.

For the Youth, I want to see them live LONG and STRONG with sustainable energy, knowledge and reverence for the body that will be with them always.

For the Elders, I want to see them free from dependency on medication, frequent visits to the doctor and addictive testing and diagnosis.

The body has the ability to naturally heal itself. Ever noticed how quickly a scab or cut heals? Within a mere few hours to a day? That same regenerative strength goes for all areas of the body, all conditions and ailments.

With the basic concepts of breath, awareness and open-minded...we can transform our state of being to a more empowered state, a more developed state and certainly a freer state.


Meet Ms. Donna,

She walks with a cane, uses an inhaler for wheezing and has problems with her knee.

After an hour and a half of her first GYROKINESIS® Session she commented:

My breathing is so much better....I feel relaxed....I might not even need my inhaler anymore!

In fact, I might not need to take that extra trip to the doctor's that I had planned. If you keep this up, you just might put physical therapy out of business. 

I feel so relaxed....I'll try to be more aware now and I look forward to my next GYROKINESIS® Session.



Here is Ms. Donna opening out into the Spiral Series. This simple yet effect exercise is all that is took to release her neck and shoulder tension. After guiding her with a few tactile cues Ms. Donna had conformed to spiraling with ease, precision and poise. It was the body's natural inclination to move that ignited a sense of intrigue and empowered Ms. Donna.




Comments

Popular Posts